Jerry and I recently traveled to Poland for a wedding and decided to visit a few different countries. I’d been all over Latin America, but it was my first time to (western) Europe. In addition to checking out all of the beautiful people, we found ourselves checking out different styles of leather bags for inspiration.
The Old World history and architecture also provided plenty of inspiration. Here’s a little Restrepo Leather quiz: we took photos throughout our trip with our leather business cards in front of famous European landmarks. Can you guess where and what they are? The answers are at the bottom, but no cheating!
1) Paris, France: Eiffel Tower
2) Paris, France: Arc de Triomphe
3) Paris, France: Notre Dame
4) Versailles, France: Palace of Versailles
5) Paris, France: Dinner
6) Krakow, Poland: Wawel Castle
7) Madrid, Spain: Plaza Mayor
8) Warsaw, Poland: Castle of Culture and Science/Eurocup Fan Zone
9) Krakow, Poland: St. Mary’s Basilica